Social Media Policy
At Advena Group, we encourage community engagement on our social media pages. We do not pre-moderate comments and welcome all kinds of questions and opinions.
We reserve the right to delete or censor any comment that does not promote or further Advena’s mission or that meets the following criteria:
- Violates an individual’s privacy by sharing personal or protected information of any kind, by the commenter or someone else
- Is abusive, violent or patently offensive
- Contains ad hominem attacks
- Promotes hate of any kind
- Uses foul, profane or derogatory language
- Contains solicitations for other websites or spam
- Is reported as abuse
- Is defamatory
- Is posted using an alias or pseudonym
- Any other content that Advena Group deems inappropriate
Remember that comments published on social media are public. Please avoid posting personal information about yourself or anyone else that you are not comfortable sharing with the public. The views and opinions expressed in user comments, reviews, recommendations, shares and/or visitor posts on social media are strictly those of the author(s) and in no way represent those of the Advena Group. We assume no liability for the information therein and extend no implied or expressed warranty or guarantee of accuracy. Also, please keep in mind that employees with administrator access to Advena’s website and social media accounts, or who choose to engage with Advena’s website or social media using their own personal accounts, are also required to follow all applicable employee policies.