Your life. Your choice. Welcome Home
Advena Living of Clearwater is a senior living community offering a full continuum of care so that you have just the care you need. Here, living options include our home-like skilled nursing and short and long-term rehabilitation programs, as well as independent living, assisted living and memory care at the Villages of Clearwater. The Advena Living of Clearwater community is located in in Clearwater, Kan., settled along the old Chisholm Trail and a quick drive southwest of Wichita.
When you move into our community, it is our goal to welcome you and your family as new members of our extended family. We will work hard to accommodate what you want YOUR schedule to be every day and what choices YOU want to make. If you want to start your day at 5 a.m. with coffee and the morning news, or prefer to sleep in until 10 a.m. and have Frosted Flakes and orange juice for breakfast, we will work with you to make that happen. If you are a night owl and don’t eat supper until 9 p.m., no problem.
If your goal is to get well, strengthen and return to your home in the greater community, we will make that our goal as well. We provide in-house physical, occupational and speech therapy services 7 days a week, and we specialize in return-to-home plans and services. We can help you restore mobility, independence and autonomy as we work together on a plan to accomplish your goals to the best of our ability.
For independent living, assisted living and memory care at the Villages of Clearwater, we will help you get the services and support you need to maximize your choice and independence in one of our 30 private residence apartments. Our community is equipped with security, technology and support services customized to assist residence needing memory support.
Depending on the services needed, amenities at our community include:
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff and physician on-call services
- 1- and 2-bedroom independent living duplexes with garage
- Private studio and 1-bedroom assisted living/memory support apartments with kitchenette and private bath/shower
- Flexible meal times and menus that take into account your likes, dislikes and special needs
- A transition team to help you accomplish your goals from the hospital or post-acute care
- A wonderful fenced-in backyard and outdoor patio area
- Parties, activities, “happy hour” and trips to fun things in the community and surrounding area
- Paid transportation to local medical appointments
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beauty and barber services
- Family gathering rooms, with common-area living and dining room
- Private rooms available
- Free wireless internet and basic cable, with extended cable and movie channels available
Each room is equipped with a bed, bedside table, television, and armoire or closet. If you prefer to bring in your own furniture, we will work with you within the space available.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Hospice, Aetna, Coventry, United Healthcare and all KanCare MCO payer sources, in addition to private pay.
For more information and to schedule a tour, please call us at (620) 584-2271 and ask to speak to our Admissions Director.