Advena Living of Clay Center
715 Liberty St.
Clay Center, KS 67432
Your life. Your choice. Welcome Home.
Much more than a nursing home, Advena Living of Clay Center is a beautiful senior living community providing skilled nursing, assisted living, long-term care and rehabilitation services in Clay Center, Kansas.
When you move into our community, it is our goal to welcome you and your family as new members of our extended family. We will work hard to accommodate what you want YOUR schedule to be every day and what choices YOU want to make. If you want to start your day at 5 a.m. with coffee and the morning news, or prefer to sleep in until 10 a.m. and have Frosted Flakes and orange juice for breakfast, we will work with you to make that happen. If you are a night owl and don’t eat supper until 9 p.m., no problem.
If your goal is to get well, strengthen and return to your home in the greater community, we will make that our goal as well. We provide in-house physical, occupational and speech therapy services 7 days a week, and we specialize in return-to-home plans and services. We can help you restore mobility, independence and autonomy as we work together on a plan to accomplish your goals to the best of our ability.
Amenities at Advena Living of Clay Center include:
- Flexible mealtimes and menus that take into account the preferences and special needs of our community members
- Transportation to shopping, field trips and local medical appointments
- A transition team to help community members accomplish their goals from the hospital or post-acute care
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyard with walking paths
- Parties, social activities and fun outings
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beauty and barber services from licensed cosmetologists
- Family gathering rooms, common area living and dining room
- Private healthcare rooms available
- Free wireless internet and basic cable provided; extended cable and movie channels available
- Pet-friendly environment
- Use of exercise equipment as available
- Medication managements
- Spiritual services
Each room is equipped with a bed, bedside table, television, and armoire or closet. If you prefer to bring in your own furniture, we will work with you within the space available.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Hospice, Aetna, United Healthcare, Humana and all KanCare MCO payer sources, in addition to private pay. For assisted living, we also accept Kansas Assisted Living Medicaid/HCBS.
For more information and to schedule a tour, please call us at (785) 632-5696 and ask to speak to our Admissions Director.